With so many divorces and relationships breaking up left and right these days, it begs the question: Is it near impossible to have a relationship last and be successful, despite the odds? Is it realistic anymore to have a marriage that is exciting and blissful? And my answer to you is YES, it is possible to to have a relationship that lasts the tests of time. It does take some work, but I know it is possible. And one of the most important keys to maintaining a blissful, lasting marriage is keeping the relationship HOT and exciting; Both partners need to always be putting in effort to keep the fire burning! I believe that you can keep the spark going all the way into your 90s and it never has to die. Below I’ve listed some specific things you can and should do to reignite the passion and fire in your relationship, no matter how long you’ve been together. Start trying these today, and watch your connection reignite.
Tips for the LADIES:
1. Enforce a regular weekly DATE Night: Alone, without the kids. And make sure you stick to it!
2. Sexy Surprises: Send sexy Texts messages, Emails, or Picture messages throughout the week, Or When he comes home from work, Open the door & greet him in lingerie or a naughty costume and his favorite drink.
3. Share FANTASIES: Introduce regular “Fantasy Nights”: Express sexual fantasies with each other, & make sure that you are open-minded and non-judgemental. And start getting busy!
4. Introduce new Tricks, Positions or new Toys in the bedroom
5. COMPLIMENT him more frequently and tell him how HOT he is, how sexy he is, and specific things you love about him or his body, or how he turns you on. Remind him that you’re his #1 fan and that you’re still hot for him!
*Bonus: Dress Up and dress HOT for your Man! I don’t care how old you are, how tired you are or how many children you’ve had, you should never stop dressing up and dressing hot for your Man. You should never stop putting effort into your physical appearance, and you should always strive to look your best and sexiest at whatever age you are. Trade in your sweats or work-clothes for a hot new dress and heels that he’s never seen before on your date nights. Make him proud that he chose you as his wife.