Getting into the right Mindset before Dates
As a man, your actual physical appearance, while still an important factor, is actually not as important in attracting women than you might think. Your underlying Mindset and Belief System is far more important and is an essential factor in your success with dating and attracting women. A large part of my male clients’ lack of success with women when they first come to me is rooted in their mindset and belief system, which is why much my coaching in the beginning is spent on strengthening this area for them. But here are some things to keep in mind that can help create the correct mindset that you need.
- Leave yourself enough time to get Ready – Don’t Rush
- Listen to a good pump-up song before-hand that makes you feel CONFIDENT, powerful & Sexy
The Right Mindset & Beliefs to have while on Dates:
- You’re the selector… She’s the selectee
- You’re the Alpha, the leader, the dominant one… And she’s the beta
- You don’t need to “impress” HER. She should be impressing you, too! You should be qualifying HER, evaluating her to see if you like her and even want to date her. Don’t just be so consumed with the conquest and getting her to like you that you don’t even consider whether you even WANT to be with her.
- Just because she may be “hot,” you technically don’t know her from a hole in the wall. So don’t give her unduly glorification by putting her on an unwarranted pedestal. Don’t assume she’s an amazing catch just because she is attractive on the outside, no matter how perfect her boobs and legs may be.
- If there are silences during the conversations, don’t go crazy trying to fill them right away each time. This shows insecurity.
- Don’t kiss her ass, Or try to be someone extra nice, polite, and censored when you’re not usually like that. We women will see right through that.
- Just be YOURSELF – the good and the bad, the quirks and all.
And Have fun!
****SHARE your Thoughts, Comments & Questions BELOW!
DeAnna Lorraine is a San Diego Dating Coach and dating expert